Sunday, June 24, 2012

Harry Sleeping Around?

So Its Been Said That Mr. Harry Styles As Cute As He Is, Has Had Another Affair (A While Ago). Heres The Story.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/one-directions-harry-styles-had-affair-with-married-dj-14-years-his-senior/story-e6frfmqi-1226407254487

But To be Honest With You, I Don't Belive ANYTHING In The Media, Unless The Person Says It Themselfs, And ATM Neither Harry Or This DJ Chick, Has Said Anything. So My Oppinion: Dont Belive It!

So Iv'e Been Talking To SOme Of My Friends About This Awesome Blog :) And They Suggested That I Dedicate A Week To Each Member. So Tweet Me @Tily_Mei Or
E-Mail: Taylah_Johanson@hotmail.co.nz OR Just Comment Below On Who You Want To Be The First Member For A Week! Get In Your Vote By The 28th Of June, Im Making The Desision On The 29th.

I've Been Searching Funny Gifs For You. I've Found These Ones (My Favs)


Zayn's Dancing In The Backround!
This Ones Just SUPER Cute ;3 <3


This Just Made Me Laugh, Everytime!




I Recommend Watching This Video.
If You Alredy Have..... Yor A True Directioner!!! Keep It Up! :)


Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes

One Direction Cute Fact:

No comments:

Post a Comment