Friday, June 22, 2012

First Post!

Wow, First post, I Guess It Should Be About One Direction, If You Don't Know Who They Are, Or Your Just Starting To Really Like Them, Here They Are (If You Didn't Know What They Looked Like.

Cute Huh?

Well I Personally Love One Direction, I Have A Full Wall In My Room With The All Over It, I Know A Tad Crazy But I'm Not Obsessed.

The Fans Are Not Obsessed, Dedicated is The Word
                                                                                   - Louis Tomlinson (The Cute One On The Far Left)

Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes.

You Should Know:
Theres A Cute Bromance Going On Between Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson. They Joke All The Time About Dating (Ovcorse They Dont...I Think....)
Couple Name : Larry Styilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment