Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Niall Horans Birthday Countdown!

Theres only 8 days to go in my country until Niall's birthday. Why am I posting about this you ask? Well because 1 hes amazing and I want to tell the world and 2 because I want to tell you Directioners what everybody else is doing that I will be participating in to. SO follow my list on the 13th of September as your gift to Niall Horan:)

1) Tweet him: Say anything to him from "Happy Birthday", to saying "have lots of Nando's". Even though he may not get to read yours, I know that he will still appreciate it :)
2) Say "POTATO": whenever you can just simply say the word "potato" its better yelled, than said.
3) Writing on your wrist: On your left wrist write the words Niall Horan
4) If you can EAT NANDO'S

If you follow these steps, you are a Directioner :)


Tily_Mei
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment