Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Direction Re-named?

NEWS
The One Thing hitmakers - made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson - had been sued by the California-based punk group earlier this year, who claimed they had the name first.
To read more on this article Click here (link will open in new tab)

URBAN DICTIONARY
HARRY An Extremely hot male who has the best personality ever! Is very versatile, a good kisser, extremely attractive and lovable. Very Cuddly and popular. Cute, adorable and loving, he will always steal your heart. Very strong and loves to have a good time.
He's a hottie, but he's not as hot as Harry :)

It makes me smile, how similar the paragraph resembles the person, it is exactly Harry!

POLYVORE
Polyvore is a fashion site where you can create and share some designs of clothes or outfits. its completely free! and a lot of fun!
I have done a few 'sets' to do with our boys, here they are:



So go on polyvore.com (link will open in new window) and make an account, my profile will be listed below in 'websites to be on'

E BAY
E bay is a really good site to be on to get your hands on items for fantastic prices, especially One Direction franchise! I pulled together some of my fav's to share:)

A= 1D Bracelets, if I could count how many listings of 1D bracelets their are I'd go mad! There are literally millions, Theres all sorts like ones with lyrics,names,quotes and pictures!
B= One Direction I-pod touch cases, I dint have a i-pod touch so I don't have one, But my sister does and she loves it! its a good way to show that your a proud Directioner
C= 1D T-shirts! Theres are amazing, the one in the picture has a galaxy theme.

WEBSITES TO BE ON:
* Here is One Directions youtube channel. There are some CUTE videos up on here. I've watched them all countless times and there all on my i-pod.
http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*TWITTER! If you don't have one already GET ONE!!! On here you can see where abouts the world they are. And they upload pics all the time. They're so cute :3. This is my twitter (in the link) Add me! :)
https://twitter.com/Tily_Mei
*The Official One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesn't Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)
*Polyvore, Its an AMAZING site to make collections of clothing, and outfits. Here is a link to my profile, make one and add me!
http://taylah-nicole-johanson.polyvore.com/

Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes

Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail:TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
Bye Directioners!
Tily_Mei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment