Thursday, August 30, 2012

Recently I have had multiple e-mails about not knowing me as much as you'd like. I am a people pleaser so here I am to talk to you, my fans about me:)
I thought I'd start with some facts about me, have a biography, then add some pictures :)

15 FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I am the BIGGEST Directioner I know
2) I own only 1 animal- my dog Nizmo, I have had allot of fish and I just recently had to say goodbye to my mouse that I had for 2 1/2 years :'( I loved its name:Gangsta-boii-lou-Hazza-Niller, Bradford-Bad-Boy-Spoons, Stylesonpaynlickron. Yep that was its full name:)
3)I'm into all types of music really i love Rock and Jazz, I just don't like Heavy Metal:)
4) I'm single... For now :D
5) I have 6 siblings 4 brothers, and 2 sisters
6) My mum is my world
8) When I grow up I want to have 9-13 kids
9) My favourite band member of One Direction is Louis, It has been for ages, and the feelings still there. I know he has a girlfriend, shes so pretty and nice but i cant help but to hate her, simply because she Louis girlfriend:L
10) right now I'm listening to Rhianna and Cold play Princess of China
11) I cant wait until the VMA's starts
12) I have voted for the boys over 2000 times to date
13) I have a wall dedicated to the boys on my room
14) My family all knows about OneD and we sing there songs together
15) I get compared to snooki all the time, i think its because i am crazy and really short :(

Biography:
Full Name: Taylah Nicole
Age: 14 years old
D.O.B: 23/11/97
Height: 4" 9
Weight: Unknown

PICS OF ME

I just take photo's of me randomly


Me and Xavier (old photo)


Contacts



Me and my sister Brittany


Red hair

So I hope you learned so stuff about me:)
If you have any questions ask!
Twitter: @ Tily_Mei
E-mail: theonedirectionfanblog@live.com
Or comment below (you don't have to have a blog to comment)

Tily_Mei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment