Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to 1D!



I'm Back! I've got a 4 day holiday away from school so I'm gonna be on here allot! and I am so exited to get started! :)

NEWS
Here we go again, yet another situation with Caroline Flack and Harry Styles. This time shes in a magazine and there is alot of abuse towards her, saying that "she needs to start dating people her own age, not the size of her shoe."
Hows Harry brought into this you ask? because it's his fans making these comments.
I personally think that these fans need to stop this, its crazy I mean I don't like Eleanor (Louis Girlfriend) only because of the fact that shes his girlfriend, I'm sure she's a really nice person. But you don't see me sending her hate mail, I'm more mature than that, sure I have mentally killed her in my head over 1000,00000 times but I don't let her know that.Its silly, and besides Caroline and Harry aren't even dating anymore, and Harry has nothing but kind words to say about her. Same goes for Caroline. If you wanna read more on the article click here. (link will open in new window)

Anyway for some good news, One Direction our Fav band/people EVER have their new headphones coming out! there selling for $19.99 American dollars, but the down side is that there not on sale yet, we will have to wait "some time" for them :(
Click here to go to article (link will open in new window)

YOU SHOULD KNOW
You should know that not everyone is a Directioner. So instead of hating on them like I did, I just let hem be. They have no idea what they are missing out on! At first my older sister didn't like them she taught they were " 5 Justin Biebers in 1 group!" and now.... she loves One Direction!!! her favourite is Niall:) I recently went through her Internet history and guess what was there? It was ALL One Direction! So don't hate on people who don't like 1D there a waste of time, and I bet that soon, they will love them as much as we do!

Pics's And Gif's


Louis getting a haircut


Watch out Liam!

Thought this was too cute to go past:)




OMG Niall, your killing me with your cuteness ;3


HOT VIDS

                                                                                        One Direction preforming at the Olympics closing ceremony 2012


This is my favourite One Direction video at the moment :)

TWITTER
I hope you guys can read it okay :) If not, Simple go on twitter and have a look! If you don't have one? get one! its amazing!

Websites To Be On:
*Here We Have One Direction's Youtube Channel. Theres Some CUTE Videos Up On Here. I've Watched Them All Countless Times. And There All On My I-Pod. http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*Twitter! If You Don't Have One Already GET ONE!!! On Here You Can See What All Of Them Are Up to And See Where Abouts In The World They Are. And They Also Upload Pics All The Time. There Relay Cute ;3. This Is My Twitter, On The Link. FOLLOW ME! <3
*The Offical One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesnt Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)
 
Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes

Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: Tily_Mei@live.com
                         TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
bye Directioners, for another time
Tily-Mei xx

2 comments: