Thursday, August 30, 2012

Whats your oppinion?

I think we have all seen the tweets and have heard about the VMA's (Video Music Awards) One Direction are in the 'Most Share Worthy Video' catagory, Up againgst Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Carly Rae Jepsen and Goyte. And ovcorse our boys are in the lead! But only just, Justin Bieber has been in top spot a few times over the last 24hours. My question is, if the boys don't win and Justin does, will you hate on Justin for taking there place? Be honest, I mean personally I would, I'm a huge Beliber but a bigger Directioner, I love my boys. They deserve to win don't they? Tell me what you think, (contact info below)



Jutin VS One Direction





                                                                     
So who will it be? Justin or One Direction?

To vote for our boys go on Twitter and tweet #voteonedirection
You can vote as many times as you like :)

Contact info:
Twitter: @ Tily_Mei
Or comment below (you dont have to have a blog to comment)

Tily_Mei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment