Friday, August 17, 2012

One Direction X Factor Party?

NEWS
The boys have been roumerd to attending The X Factor Season 2 premiere party in Los Angeles. I say they should go, even though it wasn't the country the became famous in, its still the show that got them to where they are now. And I thank the show for that!
Too read more on this Click here (link will open in new window)

YOU SHOULD KNOW
Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn release their debut album ‘Up All Night’ on 21st November 2011. It features singles ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ and ‘Gotta Be You’ as well as tracks written by Kelly Rowland and Ed Sheeran.

PICS AND GIFS




COOL VIDS
I found this video and I thought to myself ' I wonder what the Directioners think of this interveiw?' so here we go.

It is SO funny! What did you think? good/funny/boring? tell me! I wanna know!

TWITTERchecked out there twitters yet? Honestly guys if you don;t have one GET ONE! The things they put up there are AMAZING. so check it out! follow me @Tily_Mei

Websites To Be On:
*Here We Have One Direction's Youtube Channel. Theres Some CUTE Videos Up On Here. I've Watched Them All Countless Times. And There All On My I-Pod. http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*Twitter! If You Don't Have One Already GET ONE!!! On Here You Can See What All Of Them Are Up to And See Where Abouts In The World They Are. And They Also Upload Pics All The Time. There Relay Cute ;3. This Is My Twitter, On The Link. FOLLOW ME! <3
*The Offical One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesnt Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)
 
Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes


Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: Tily_Mei@live.com
                         TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
bye Directioners, for another time
Tily-Mei xx

No comments:

Post a Comment