Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Liam 29/8/12

Welcome back Directioners! I got as i was thinking of idea's to put in this blog on the 30 August 2012 at
9:36 am, I was just thinking...And thinking....And more thinking of how I could 'Spice thing up' in this blog, and I thought maybe I could Urban dictionary these few words:
Directioners - If you're a Directioner, you're probably a tumblr girl with so such swag it just might hurt.
Seriously, Directioners are the deadliest of fandoms, and only pinch people's bums on Wednesday.
We eat two bananas for a pound, and three for a euro. Eat carrots every chance we get. Remember that.
WE DO NOT LIKE SPOONS, BUT LOVE TO EMPTY THE FRIDGE.
Cats (pussy's) are our animal, and when we greet each other, we say VAS HAPPENING?!
Our cheekbones are incredible and curls run the world.
The Big Bad Wolf is our Friday evening anthem. (if you don't know, you never will)
Basically.
HORAN THE WORLD?!
CURLS.

See, those Directioners are awesome
Laim - An amazing person who has alot of feelings for others and wants whats best for his loved ones.very caring and kind towards people has a heart. Always there, extremly loveable and one too keep,one who most people love and admiree as much as i do too. someone to change your life for the best,if you have got a liam keep on too him because if hes as amazing as the one i have got you will never get another like him, i am writing this for many liams but truely and honestly i only know one like this and one that i love even though he may not realise it hes the best thing i could have and life wouldnt be worth living if he wasnt in this world i love him lots and if you find you have met a liam like this then i suggest you dont let go yet cause you have got one special thing in your hands...
liam= one of a kind
 
I like these so now it's going to be a new segment of this blog for a while. I chose to do Liam as it was Liam's birthday yesterday 29th August 2012. SO today it's gonna be about Liam and a lill bit of the rest of the band.
 
LIAM PAYNE
 
It's Bat Man





I am so glad Liam had an awesome day. I sent him a birthday wish on twitter, I hope you did too.

ONE DIRECTION
Okay so I know some of you may be Belibers as well as Directioners, I'm exactly the same I just prefer One Direction Over the Beibs. You Need to vote for one direction for the VMA's (Video Music Awards)
But Bieber and the boys are going against another with the 'Most share worthy video award'. The way you can vote for the boys(who are in the lead!) is by going on twitter and typing in this #voteonedirection   
You can not write the same thing more than once, so what I did was adding smileys on the end, so the boys will get more votes. Not only are the boys competing to get an award they are hosting a small part of the shot and singing! To read more on the VMA's and the boys hosing it Click here (link will open in new window)

GIF's












Websites To Be On:
*Here We Have One Direction's Youtube Channel. Theres Some CUTE Videos Up On Here. I've Watched Them All Countless Times. And There All On My I-Pod. http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*Twitter! If You Don't Have One Already GET ONE!!! On Here You Can See What All Of Them Are Up to And See Where Abouts In The World They Are. And They Also Upload Pics All The Time. There Relay Cute ;3. This Is My Twitter, On The Link. FOLLOW ME! <3
*The Offical One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesnt Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)
 
Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes


 
Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: Tily_Mei@live.com
                         TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
 
Bye Directioners For Another time
Tily_Mei xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment