Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TUMBLR AND FACEBOOK USERS

Dear Directioners,
Its a Wendsday afternoon in little old New Zealand, and i'm just sitting here wondering how on earth can I make this Blog bigger and better? So I came up with a few ideas, which I am going to follow through with; which are.....
1) Making a Tumblr for this blog, I had a personal Tumblr and saw how much Directioners are actually on here, so I will be making a Tumblr sometime this week, you part todo with this? PICK A NAME
contact me (contact info below) and tell me a name for this Tumblr ovcorse it will be One Direction themed.
2) I'm going to make a Facbook page for this blog over the next couple of days, if not today. I admin a few One Direction pages on Facebook, but I will be leaving them to be full time Manger of this page, How can you help wit this? Be a admin!!! when i make the page I will post a link to the site and then just say "hey I read your blog! can I be a admin?" the answer will most probably be a yes!

I am really looking forward to making a bigger step to promote this blog, and I want to take this chance to thank you, for reading this blog, I really do appreciate it. And i do read every comment and e-mail and Tweet that is pointed toward my way, so just thank you! <3 xx

If you have any ideas tell me i want to know! <3 thank you for your support with all this, I can not thank you enough!

CONTACT INFO:
Comment below
Twitter: @ Tily_Mei
E-Mail: theonedirectionfanblog@live.com

Tily_Mei
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment