Sunday, July 29, 2012

Liam Payn Week: Day 3

Welcome Directioners To The Week Of Liam Payne! I Am So Exited To Get Started On This Week, Theres So Much That I Love About Him!. If Theres Any Other HUGE 1D News I Will Be Putting It Up, Otherwise Its Only Liam! :)
Okaay So Today I Wanted To Dedicate A Post To Liams Girlfriend Danielle Peazer, She Is So Beautiful And Talented And i Couldnt Imagine Liam With Anyone Else.

If You Don't Know Danielle Or Don;t Know What She Looks Like, This Is The Place To Be!

GIFs AND PICs








I Actualy Love Danielle She Is So Down To Earth And Pretty!

Danielle Is Said To Be Stubborn About How She Reacts With Liams Fans, She Dosn't Take PIcs Of Give Her Autograph To Them (Inless Your Super Lucky) BUt Thats Not Stubborness, Thats Cute ;3 She Doesnt Want To DO It Becasue Shes Worried That Liam Will Think That Shes Using Him :) So Therfor That Is Cute :D

TWITTER

Danielle Peazer @DaniellePeazer
Feel like I missed out on all of the Olympic action yesterday.... Need to catch up on the opening ceremony at some point today! Xx

Danielle Peazer @DaniellePeazer
I can't believe I've got 1 million of you following me?! That's crazy, but it's so amazing to read lovely tweets from you guys. Thank you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment