Friday, July 20, 2012

Zayn Week Day 3

Welcome Directions To The Week Of Zayn Malik! I Am So Exited To Get Started On This Week, Theres So Much That I Love About Him!. If Theres Any Other HUGE 1D News I Will Be Putting It Up, Otherwise Its Only ZAYN! :)

Zayn Malik craves his mum's homemade samosas while on tour with One Direction

It's A Must Read! Zayn Talks About His Love Of His Mum Samosas In The Mornings, Him And Niall Praise His Mother Tricia's Cooking Skills.
I Read This Article On This Site Here
It's Also Got Videos Of The Boys Including Young Heart Throb Harry Styles Supporting Cancer UK.

AmaZAYN

Haha LOL Zayn




Good Night Fans




Zayn + Perrie = Cute :3

 Zayn Facts!
1) Zayns Nevus Habit Is Biting His Lips, Which By The Way Is Totally SEXY :D
2) Selena Gomez Crushes On Zayn!
3) " I Relay Shouldn't Be Saying This But One Time Me And Liam Were Fooling Around And We Ended Up Kissing"   - Zayn Malik
4) A Doctor Once Told Zayn Not To do ANY Heavy Lifting For 2 Weeks. Zayn Replied : " Guess I'll Have To Pee Siting Down Then"
5) Louis Thinks Zayn Has Beautiful Eyelashes
6) He Would Rather Call His Girlfriend Than Text Her SO he Can Hear Her Voice.

Zayn Tweet
"Hey, how's every1 :)"
     I Love How He Cares About His Fans :)

Well Directioners That's Me For Another Day I Have To Do The One Direction Challenge, See You Tomorrow When I Do Yet Another Zayn Blog Entry. Don't Forget To Send Me Who;s Your Favourite ( See Contact Info Below) And Who Ever Wins This Week Will Get A FULL WEEK ON THEM!

Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: Tily_Mei@live.com
                         TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
 
Websites To Be On:
*Here We Have One Direction's Youtube Channel. Theres Some CUTE Videos Up On Here. I've Watched Them All Countless Times. And There All On My I-Pod. http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*Twitter! If You Don't Have One Already GET ONE!!! On Here You Can See What All Of Them Are Up to And See Where Abouts In The World They Are. And They Also Upload Pics All The Time. There Relay Cute ;3. This Is My Twitter, On The Link. FOLLOW ME! <3
*The Offical One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesnt Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)
Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes
Bye Directioners! For Next Time,
Tily_Mei Fellow Directioner. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is amazing! ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :) I'm a Directioner too!

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obvcorse, I'll Do Anything For A Directioner! xx

      Delete