Thursday, July 26, 2012

Liam Payne Week: Day 1

Welcome Directioners To The Week Of Liam Payne! I Am So Exited To Get Started On This Week, Theres So Much That I Love About Him!. If Theres Any Other HUGE 1D News I Will Be Putting It Up, Otherwise Its Only Liam! :)


Liam Payne's girlfriend gives him a raunchy reason to watch the Olympics

I clicked on this article and i was looking at the tittle and i was like " WTF, what does raunchy mean"? So I went on to the urban dictionary and looked it up, this is what it meant just incase you did'nt know either : horny; sexually exciting and/or explicit. That was a very raunchy movie. So after all of that that still makes no scence if you read the story.
Anyway back to the story, Danielle (Liams lovley girlfriend) is doing a dance at the Olympics!!!  To read more click Here (Link will open in new window)
All Liam..... <3

Ngaaaw How Cute :3

Aww :(


Yuuuumy


Sexy-ness


Umm, Nope ;)


In Love With This <3


;)
 Dress Like Liam Payne!
Liams style is classy, he looks clean. I Don't know what to say about it, appart from that I LOVE it!



He is in to the checkerd shirt, so if you got one, your good ;)
15 things you should know about Liam Payne
1. Liam first sang in public at the age of 5.
2. Liam said if he could interveiw anyone it would be Usher.
3. "I try to be cool but im not very good at it" - Liam
4. Liam has a phobea of spoons
5. "I'm an old fashioned romantic" - Liam
6. Liam gave a fan his number once.
7. Liam describes himself as "the clumbsy one"
8. When Liam was younger he used to have 32 ingections to stay alive.
9. Liam loves anything related to Disney.
10. Liam is the only one who calls Harry "Hazza"
11. Liam likes neck kisses
12. Liam makes weird faced when make-ups being put on his face.
13. Hearing The X Factore theme song makes Liam nurvus now.
14. Liam doesnt like it when girls make the first move.
15. The youngest Liam would date is 14.

Questions? Recommendations? Complaints? Complements?
Contact Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: Tily_Mei@live.com
                         TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
Websites To Be On:
*Here We Have One Direction's Youtube Channel. Theres Some CUTE Videos Up On Here. I've Watched Them All Countless Times. And There All On My I-Pod. http://www.youtube.com/user/onedirectionchannel
*Twitter! If You Don't Have One Already GET ONE!!! On Here You Can See What All Of Them Are Up to And See Where Abouts In The World They Are. And They Also Upload Pics All The Time. There Relay Cute ;3. This Is My Twitter, On The Link. FOLLOW ME! <3
*The Offical One Direction Fan Club. I'm A Member Of The UK One, Seen As Though The NZ One Well Doesnt Exist, Heres A Link To My Profile, Join And Add Me As A Friend, Message Me If You Want:)

Don't Forget To Buy There Album 'Up All Night' In Stores NOW!!!! And There New On Tour DVD Which Is Also In Any Good Electronic Store, Or Even Like In NZ Its Even In Our Supermarkets :) And You Can Also Buy There Songs On I Tunes
Bye Directioners! For Next Time,
Tily_Mei Fellow Directioner. xxx

There We Go Directioners & HUGE Liam Fans! I Hope You Enjoyed This Liam Special, If You Did: Come Back Tomorrow For More, I Hope You Learned Something New About The One Direction Hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment