Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The One Direction Challange Day 1

So On top Of Doing A New Blog Everyday, I'm Gonna Start The 30 Day One Direction Challenge, What It Is, Is Theres 1 Topic Everyday For 30 Days. I Have To Talk About That Topic (One Direction). You Get It Awesome! If Not... You Will Soon.

One Direction Challenge Day 1: Favourite One Direction Member.
I've Heard Some Girls Say "Ohhhhh I Don't Have A Favourite I Love Them All The Same", But Lets Not Lie, You DO Have A Favourite, Even If You Like 1 Guy A Little More Than The Others, Yes Genius That means You Have A Favourite!!. I'm Proud To Have A Favourite I Honestly Don't Care About What People (Haters) Say About That.
My Fave Is Louis "The Tomo" Tomlinson. I Like/Love Him Because He's Got The Best Personality EVER, He Kind Of Reminds Me Of Myself, Hes Totally Hot! Hes Got A Nice Butt, And On Top Of It All He's Smart And Funny. Oh Yeah And Hes A Good Singer :D He's The Type Of Guy That You Call Your Price Charming, Someone You'd Date And Then Soon After Fall In Love With:)
I Am So In Love With Louis Its CRAY!!! He's All I Talk And Think About, Hes On My ind "All Day And All Night"(Lyrics From One Thing)



OhMyOneDirection!



I Wish I Were His Hands :D

Who's Your Fave Member? Tell Me What You Love About Them, Your Favourite Thing About Them etc.
Contacts Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment