Thursday, July 12, 2012

The One Direction Challenge Day 2

The One Direction Challenge Day 2

So On top Of Doing A New Blog Everyday, I'm Gonna Start The 30 Day One Direction Challenge, What It Is, Is Theres 1 Topic Everyday For 30 Days. I Have To Talk About That Topic (One Direction). You Get It Awesome! If Not... You Will Soon.
One Direction Challenge Day 2:
Favourite One Direction Moment

I Honestly Can't Answer This One Specific, Theres Too Much.
Like Honestly Theres The Stuff From There Pokemon Add, To I-Carly To Them Wrestling. Theres Just Honestly SO Much! I've Found A Few Videos On You-tube Of There Funny Moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebsoP8DaWzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_HRdQ1P2Is&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vivhNgcq99g&feature=related

Honestly Directioners, I Strongly Suggest Just Surfing Youtube Finding Weird And Funny Videos Of Them :)

But I Do Have 3 Moments Where My Heart Lifted Up.
1) That Moment When You Know You Are Completely, Fully In Love With One Direction. Its Not Only Just There Looks But There Music Even Means Something, Its Just A Plus That There SUPER God Singers As Well! :)
2) When I Fell IN Love With Louis Tomlinson. It Was Right At The End Of (WMYB) Video When Harry Sung "Thats What Makes You Beautiful" And To His Right Louis Is There And What He Does Is He Looks Down, Licks His Lips & Looks Back Up. I Know Crazy But I Just Love It, And Every Time I See It I Almost Cry :'(
3) Hearing The Whole Band Sing Moments, Its My Favourite Song Of Theres, Always Has Been, Always Will Be. Its Just Such A Good Song.:)

See Louis?

Whats Your Fav 1D Moment? I Really Wanna Know What Yours Is! Please Contact Me And Share What Yours Is.
Contacts Me By Commenting Below.
Twitter @Tily_Mei
Or By E-Mail: TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment