Saturday, October 13, 2012

"Leona Lewis & Liam Hit It Off"

NEWSLeona drops hints of dating Liam Payne
Okay, I'm not actually surprised that Liam was the main topic in Leona Lewis' interview with The Sunday Mirror That she finds Liam to be "sweet"
She goes on to say that "ages is no barrier" I don;t really want to say much about this, I mean I'm happy for Liam - moving on and all. But I miss going on Tumblr and searching "One Direction" and it coming up with the CUTEST pictures of Liam and Danielle. :(
One Direction working on fragrance
OH My LORD! Yay life! I am so happy to hear that they're making a "fragrance" Is obviously for females because that's majority of their fan base. They say that they look forward to it. OMG I'm just SOOO happy! I'm so gonna get it. Theres not much else on the article, just about who they are.... But I think we all know who they are!?!

URBAN DICTIONARY
Larry Stylinson:
The amazing bromance between One Direction members Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They're in love, deal with it.
Fangirl one: "Oh my god, Liam and Harry are so in love"
Fangirl two: "Bitch please, Lirry doesn't exist. It's all about Larry Stylinson"
- Simple but effictive. I personally love Larry <3
REMINDER: I do NOT change these to fit "my needs" they're just simply copied and pasted for your enjoyment :)
 
PIC'S AND GIF'S
Yayyyer! Been looking foward to this part all day! I love doing this becasue it actually gives me an exuse to search for my 5 husbands, not that I need an exuse. Im only gona do it anyway :) Enjoy <3

If you got this.... Your in LUCK :)


Awww cute Zayn <3


Oh Hell yeah!


Besides from the random mark...... This is perfect.


Meet my idols :/

Thank you for reading my blog!

Hip thrust :)


Our boys <3333

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
Very soon I will be starting another blog. For a while I have been going through a rough patch in life. I've been diagnosed with depression, and well... Things haven't been getting better. But things that make me feel better is listing or talking about One Direction, and blogging. So I'm going to make a new blog with inspirational quotes, life story's, what I'm going through, etc. Depression is a serious mental illness, if you or anyone you know is going through depression please tell them to read the blog when it is up. Together we CAN pull through this, we CAN overtake depression.
 
ONE DIRECTION STORYSI know you love this segmant :) I personally love imagines (dont know about you) And I found some o a facebook page called Harry Edward Styles, its got around 9-10 thousand followers adn honestly they come up with so many imagines, its my favourite facebook page without a doubt. :)
imagine: Harry dedicating Stand Up to you in concert. After the song he then proceeds to tell the crowd why he loves you. Constantly smiling ♥
Aww I think that is so cute <3 :3

CONTACT INFO
Questions? Complaints? Recomandations? Complements? Whatever it is I WANT TO KNOW! Don't be shy contact me and tell me whats going on. It could even be that your dog ran away but now its back home, and you just thaught you should tell me that, I honestly don;t mind what it is, just do it!
Twitter: @Official1DBlog
 
Please like the facebook page, im still sitting on 2 followers :(
 
IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!
I am looking for admins for; Twitter, Tumblr & our facebook page! If you are interested please contact me (Info above) Thankyou :) xoxoox
 
Tily-Mei
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment