Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vas Happenin' Zayn?

NEWS
Vas happenin' Zayn?
Mr. Liam Payne, has become a tad concerned about his band mate and best friend Zayn Malik. He says; "Zayn is struggling to come to terms with fame, he's had a terrible time facing criticism online." Awwww, poor Zayn :(
Liam insists that the rest of the boys, and himself love the attention they receive, but he worries about Zayn, who recently deleted his Twitter account after reading a pile of nasty messages, directed at him.
Liam goes on to say; " The only person I really worry about is Zayn, because I don't think he's quite accustomed to all of this. He had a really terrible time on Twitter..... I don't think he's quite adjusted yet. I'm sure he'll get it. He's my best mate. I've got to look out for him." Awww Liam, your so sweet!
"I'm no womaniser": Harry Styles talks about his sex life and getting tips from 50 Shades of Grey.
Yeaaah! This story defiantly grabbed my attention, as soon as I saw it, I thought of you readers:) Enjoy.
Even though Harry is often "linked" with a number of singers, television presenters, and Models, Harry says "I don't like being called a womaniser"
When asked if he was single Harry said; "Yeah, I'm an 18-year-old boy and I'm having fun. I'm just not having as much fun as people make out." I kind of fell bad for Harry, I mean yeah, he does seem to get around, but hes a boy- they will do that, just because he's in the spotlight dose that mean he can't be a boy?
Now Harry has admitted to reading the best selling novel '50 Shades of Grey'. He said: "I haven't brought it, but a female friend was forcing me to read it out to her the other day." *cough, cough, LIAR, cough* He goes on "They were just like, 'read this,' and I was like 'hmmmm'. It seems interesting. I could probably learn from it, I don;t know. It feels like it's a educational, and interesting novel." Personally I think Harry wanted to read it, so he asked around to see if any of his 'felmale friends' had one. :)

WHERE IS ONE DIRECTION RIGHT NOW?
 Okay, at some point you have wondered to yourself; "I wonder where Zayn/Harry/Niall/Liam/Louis are ATM?" For me that's a daily thing, so I have found out where they are in the world, and in this new segment I will share it with you:) Your welcome
Right now, Niall Horan is at home doing a Twit-Cam, so go watch it. NOW!

URBAN DICTIONARY
Today i'm going to do, words or phases, in Zayn's honour, becasue I fell like crying;'(
ZAYN MALIK:
Undeniable sex god. He is thought to be very vain, but I would be too if I looked like Jesus sliding down a rainbow to get to a magical pot of sexiness. He is extraordinarily talented and is better known as DJ Malik or Bradford Boi. His favorite saying is "VAS HAPPENIN?!" He was born in Bradford, the city of gods. He is perfectly imperfect and directioners (mainly from Tumblr) will personally come to your house and kick your ass if you believe otherwise. We ARE the deadliest of all fandoms.
Directionator: Zayn Malik is so hot, too bad he sucks at singing.
Doctor: So, she jumped into ten knives?
Directioner
Directioners, are a special type of boy band fan. They are completely dedicated to the boy band One Direction. It is easy to spot a true directioner as they understand inside jokes, quote One Direction phrases and will go into insane at the mention of there name. You will also find Directions start a conversation with 'VAS HAPPENIN'.
whats bex listening to?
well, she's a "Directioner." so proberly One Direction.
PIC'S AND GIF'S
This is my favourite part of making a new blog entry, it actually gives me a reason to look at pic's and gi'fs of the boys, and not have people ask me "Don't you get board of looking of them?" So I picked out some of the most sexiest ones I could find for you :)
 
:)


Ahhhhh D: SO Hot!



I volunteer!



HELLO :o



Niall, why so atractive?



Zayn, so hot :P


Why is he sooooooo hot? I want him! :)


Niall Twit-cam Today



DO IT!



:D


 ONE DIRECTION STORY'S
Every post I will be adding in this new segment. Some true facts about the boys. There will be quotes to funny storeys about their childhood, hope you enjoy them! I have a few tweets for you today.
Harry: "I just got caked in the face....and cake made of ice cream is harder than regular cake. Hard cake in the face."
Harry: "Liam has just said the word 'lingerie' for the first time.... he said (linger-ee)
Harry: 'Zayn just violated my flannel."
Niall: "not feeling the best! sore all over! under hte weather as they say!"
Niall: here we go..every irighmans dream..when they leave collage.. what do i do..oh we go down under.. oz and nz "Up all Night" tour is back.
 
ONE DIRECTION POEM AND FAN-FICTIONS
Every now and again I get E-Mails and messages about Poems or Fan Fictions people have made. SO now I have made a segment for these things. E-Mails me yours and it could be put on here! Also with your Poem/Fan Fiction I could promote your Tumbr, Facebook page, Twitter, ect.
Fan Fiction I Found (Link will open in new window)
 
QUOTE OF THE DAY
 
II secretly want to be a zebra, thats why I always wear stripes.
                                                    -Louis Tomlinson.

CONTACT INFORMATION
E-Mail: TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Official1DBlog
One Direction Fan Club: http://www.onedirectionfanclub.co.uk/profile/TaylahNicole
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/The-One-Direction-Fan-Blog/
Tumblr: http://theonedirectionfanblogofficial.tumblr.com/

Tily-Mei
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment