Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Direction Challange: Day 1

Okay yes, maybe, I kind of forgot about the other One Direction challenge. Sorry. But I found a new one, and I'm pumped up and ready to get started!!!
To days challenge is:
Your favourite picture of Harry
Urrrrrg! Could this be any harder! There are so much! But when I wrote that down, I thought of a picture and a GIF that I LOVE of Harry, so I pick them.
(The GIF has this weird thing on it, I tried to fix it, but its not working :( )
This was on the recent blog entry. But I Love it! Its AMAZING! and SOOOOOOOOO SEXY <3 xoxox

So yeah the mark thing is really horrible. But I love the part just at the end, Urrrrg SO SEXY! If you mannage to find this without the mark, SAVE IT!

The next challenge is: Favourite music video, that seems easy! But you will have to find out for next time :)

Tily-Mei
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment