Sunday, October 14, 2012

One Direction Talk Marraige

NEWS
Yes you read right! Talking marraige!!! D:
And guess who the boys think will marry first? NIALL! I'm not supprized, apparently when he falls in love, he falls fast :)
Louis jokes about Niall saying it on accedent; "You know when Niall says things that he doesn't really mean and he just comes out with them? Imagine him doing that: 'Will you marry me? Ste! I didn't mean to ask her that"
Harry then insisted that he's single, but if anyone were to get married and settle down it would be Liam. He said " I think it would be Liam. Becasue when Liam likes someone, he really likes someone." Liam was'nt too keen on the idea, I don;t blame him I mean he just finished the split with Danielle, you can;t blame the guy for not wanting to get married. Liam said that Zayn and Perrie will get married. Awww I can't wait untill the boys get married and they're all happy:)
One DIrection: Candy calms us down
Candy calming you down? Okay.... The boys say that before they do any gigg, the eat heaps and heaps of candy to "help with nerves" I did'nt get that, they still get nurvus?? But they're superstars! Should they be used to this? You'd think so, apparently Zayn is the worst when it comes to being nurvus.

LIKE THIS
Okay so i've started admining a page on Facebook dedicated to Niall Horan. Its called Dedicated Niallator <3
And its a great page, heaps of pictures and likes and it only started 1 day ago! SO far were on 131 likes and we really wanna get to at leat 400 by the end f the week, I think our goal is 12,000 :)
Here's a link to the page so you can like it: http://www.facebook.com/BasirahisDaOwner?ref=hl

PIC'sAND GIF's
Eeeeeeeep! I love this part! I get to find pics for you guys! Well here it is :)



This is my little brother Lochlan

This is my little brother Xavier







No comments:

Post a Comment