Saturday, October 13, 2012

One Direction Challange: Day 2

So exited to do this one! I think its pretty simple. :)
Todays challange is:

Your Favourite One Direction Music Video?
Pretty simple huh? Well Obvuisly its Live While Were Young! I am in love with it. Its diffrent, but a good diffrent. Its not like "Boybands" usualy do. They're just being themselfs. Oh yeah and there TOPLESS!!! D:
I am in love with it. I love, love, love, love it! Me and my mum watch it all the time becasue its so amazing! :)
Here it is just incase you wanna watch it again! :D

And if you hav'nt watched the behond the scene's... here it is :3

The next challange is: Favourite Louis quote :)
Yayyy! I have a lot of those up on my wall
<3

DONT FORGET: I am looking for admins for facebook, twitter and Tumblr so get to me and tell me if yor up for it:)
E-Mail: TheOneDirectionFanBlog@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment